|—||A Screen Away by Haveyouseenthisgirl (via thanachan13)|
Dati super close niyo? Ngayon? Umiiwas na siya? Bakit? May nagawa kang mali? Sakit diba?
Sabi nila kasama na daw talaga sa buhay yung pag nahuhulog na ang isang tao sayo, expect mo na iiwas yun sayo, defense mechanism ika nga.
Ang unfair lang. Ako, nung mga panahon na nararamdaman ko na mahuhulog ako sayo, oo, aminado ako naisip ko na iwasan ka. Pero di ko ginawa kasi naisip ko, ano nalang ang mararamdaman mo kung umiwas ako, sabi nga nila kawawa ka daw. Pero, aray, bumaliktad ang mundo, ikaw tong umiwas sakin.
Fluffy, fluffy, fluffy. Yan ang tawag sakin ng pinsan ko kanina. Pero alam niyo yung di ako nainis? May naalala pa nga ako e.
Naisip ko lang, paano kung yung taong gusto mo na yung nagsabi ng mga ganyang bagay? Paano kung siya lagi ang umaasar sayo ng ganyan? O ano magdadiet ka pa ba? O papataba lalo?
Kapag ba sinabi ko na mahal kita ibig sabihin ay iniibig narin kita? O kaya kapag sinabi ko na iniibig kita ibig sabihin ba nun ay mahal kita? Ano nga ba pinagkaiba nilang dalawa? Parehas naman natin silang nararamdaman diba? Sabi nga nila, kahit sino pwedeng mahalin, ngunit iisa lang ang maari mong ibigin.
Ganyan nalang ba palagi? May maloloko at manlololoko. May nabobola at may nagpapabola. Hindi niyo ba naisip na dahil sa simpleng pangloloko mo, sa simpleng “katuwaan” mo, ay may taong maaring mabago ang buhay? Maaring ang dating mabait ay maging g*go na rin katulad mo.
Ang bilis ko ma-attract sa mga Chinito at Tisoy :”>
Sabi nila, kapag nagmahal ka, dapat handa ka rin masaktan. Paraan saan pa yung sinabi nila na ang pag ibig ang makakapagpasaya sayo kung masasaktan ka diba? Ano to? Para balance, di puro saya, di rin puro sakit.
Taylor Swift has always made it clear that the Grammys is her favorite award show. In the days leading up to the event, she retweeted tweets from the official Grammys twitter account and even wore her special Grammy necklace. When she was fairly new to the music industry, Swift shocked the world when she became the youngest artist ever to win the coveted Grammy for Album of the Year in 2010. Since then, she has won seven awards with a total of 19 nominations. At the 56th annual Grammy Awards, she was nominated for Album of the Year, Best Country Album, Best Country Song and Best Country Duo/ Group Performance with Tim McGraw and Keith Urban. Even though she failed to win any awards, here are five ways she captured our attention at the star-studded event:
1. She imitated Jennifer Lawrence’s photobomb from the Golden Globes. When Ryan Seacrest interviewed her from the red carpet, he couldn’t help but mention the notable Golden Globes incident. At the Golden Globes, Jennifer Lawrence crept up behind Swift and made a funny face. She was unaware that there were in fact two cameras recording the interview. After footage of Lawrence was released, it became a viral sensation. After Ryan Seacrest replayed the old interview, Swift reenacted the hilarious moment.
2. She danced from the start and didn’t care what people were thinking. Taylor Swift seems to look at awards shows as one big concert. While other stars were concerned with flying under the radar, Swift danced her heart out to performances ranging from Beyonce and Jay Z to Imagine Dragons and Kendrick Lamar. Ed Sheeran even admitted that parts of her dress broke due to her dancing.
3. She comforted Ed Sheeran when he failed to win the Grammy for New Artist. Immediately after the winner was announced, she turned to Sheeran who has yet to win a Grammy. Both stars became close friends this past year after they toured together on the Red tour.
4. After Lorde won Song of the Year, she was one of the first people to stand up. Swift showed great enthusiasm for the young singer who has recently become one of her close friends. She even tweeted a picture of the two of them during a commercial break.
5. For her Grammys performance, she sang a song that wasn’t a single because her fans wanted to see it. “All Too Well” is arguably one of the most personal Taylor Swift songs to date. Even though it was never released as a single separate from her album, she played it on the Grammys stage because of it was a request from her fans. The emotional performance contrasted greatly from last year’s where she sang the upbeat single
"We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together." Although she has been made fun of by numerous publications for her dramatic head banging, people who have been to her concert know that this is a normal part of her choreography during the number.